- Complete Streets Resolution
- Route 9 Corridor: a biking/walking lane from Yonkers to the Cuomo Bridge
- Transportation Working Group Archive (2016-2018)
Things You Can Do:
- Buy an Electric Vehicle - link for incentives on plug-ins or EV's.
- Walk or bicycle when possible. Great health benefits!
- Carpool when you can, especially to children’s events – your kids will love it!
- Use mass transit - Westchester has a well-developed bus system. Fewer cars on our roads means less traffic and cleaner air.