VILLAGE OF HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2020 - 8:15 PM
Meeting will be broadcast live on WHOH-TV 75 or FIOS 43 and http://whoh-tv.org
TIME: 8:15 PM OR SOON THEREAFTER
PLACE: MUNICIPAL BUILDING, 7 MAPLE AVENUE
I. ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
October 17, 2019
November 21, 2019
December 19, 2019
January 16, 2020
III. OLD PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Site Plan Approval & View Preservation Advisory – Application of 15 Spring Street Realty, LLC, for the demolition of the existing building and construction of a new structure creating a mixed-use occupancy to include 10 parking spaces in the basement, 2 retail spaces on the first level, and 6 dwelling units on the second and third levels at their commercial property located at 15 Spring Street. Said property is in the CC Zoning District and is known as SBL: 4.30-22-34 on the Village Tax Maps.
2. View Preservation Advisory & Steep Slopes Approval – Application of Ryan Kimber & Meghan Golden (Contract Vendee) for a new single-family dwelling on their prospective property at 0 Pinecrest Parkway. Said property is located in the R-10 Zoning District and is known as SBL: 4.100-95-41 on the Village Tax Maps.
3. View Preservation Advisory & Site Plan Approval – Application of River Road, LLC, for the creation of a new greenhouse and exterior renovation at their property located at 100 River Street. Said property is located in the MW Zoning District and is known as SBL: 4.30-19-4 on the Village Tax Maps. This Public Hearing has been Deferred to Future Meeting.
4. View Preservation Advisory, Steep Slopes Approval & Site Plan Approval – Application of Riverton Lofts West, LLC for the construction of a new 7-dwelling, multi-family unit on an existing lot with associated parking, located at 10 West Main Street. Said property is in the CC Zoning District and is known as SBL: 4.70-48-13 on the Village Tax Maps. This Public Hearing has been Deferred to Future Meeting.
5. View Preservation Advisory & Steep Slopes Approval – Application of Gabriel & Katalin Ce for a rear addition and retaining walls on the two-family dwelling located at 280 Warburton Avenue. Said property is located in the R-7.5 Zoning District and is known as SBL: 4.100-96-11 on the Village Tax Maps. This Public Hearing has been Deferred to March 2020 Meeting.
IV. NEW PUBLIC HEARINGS - None
V. DISCUSSION ITEMS – None
VI. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Next Meeting Date – March 19, 2020
Village of Hastings-on-Hudson
7 Maple Ave, Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706
STAY CONNECTED! DOWNLOAD ALL OF OUR SMARTPHONE APPS HERE
TO SUBSCRIBE OR UNSUBSCRIBE GO TO http://hastingsgov.org/subscribe
SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS AT: http://hastingsgov.org/subscribe-text
For information regarding access for persons with disabilities, please visit http://hastingsgov.org or call 914-478-3400.
The Hastings-on-Hudson Technology Department asks that you consider the environment before printing this e-mail.