Monday, February 11, 2019 - 7:30pm
Waterfront Rezoning Committee Meeting Agenda
Monday, February 11, 2019 7:30 PM
Note Change of date from regular secdule
Orr Room, Hastings Public Library
7:30 - 7:40 Chair's Welcome & Updates (Kate Starr)
- Open for committee comment
7:40 - 8:15 RFP (Kate)
- Update on public release and next steps
- Subcommittees for assessments and interviews
- RFP Assessments (review of RFP submissions):
- Katey Stechel, Morgen Fleisig, Shannon Rooney
- Respondent Interviews
- Meg Walker, Richard Bass, Spencer Orkus/Kate Starr (One of us will fill in depending on schedules.)
- Evaluation Rubric
8:15 - 8:45 Discussion with Argent Ventures
- Questions for discussion:
- What thoughts or ideas do you have for the waterfront?
- What economic assumptions (e.g. unit development) are your using to judge the viability of project development?
- How are you thinking about the effects of climate change?
- What are your thoughts for how to integrate the waterfront into the community of HoH and adjacent communities?
8:45 - 9:15 WRC Monthly Meetings
- Next steps
9:15 - 9:30 Public Comment (4 minutes maximum per individual)
March 14th - WRC monthly meeting, Orr Room
April 11th - WRC monthly meeting, location TBD
May 9th - WRC monthly meeting, location TBD