Dear Resident/Business Owner
If you recall last summer the HBO /Warner Brothers series “The Leftovers” filmed several scenes in our Village. The company has decided to revisit the Village and filming will take place on Monday February 24, 2014. As a result the following parking restrictions / road closures will be in effect:
The Leftovers Film Project Monday February 24, 2014
• Spring St from 8AM to 2PM (Westbound)
• Spring St from 6AM to 2PM (Eastbound)
• The metered spaces and the Spring Street entrance of the Steinschneider Parking Lot (Upper Level Only) will be closed 8AM to 2PM. During this time the entrance and the exit will be via West Main Street.
• Elm Place 2PM to 7PM
• Spring St or at the metered spaces in the Steinschneider parking lot (Upper Level Only). From 6 AM to2PM no parking will be allowed.
• Elm Place From 8AM to 7PM
Hastings police officers will be posted at various locations throughout this process and they will make every effort possible to accommodate residents
Lt David Dosin