VILLAGE OF HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON
THURSDAY, JANUARY 16, 2014 - 8:15 PM
TIME: 8:15 PM OR SOON THEREAFTER
PLACE: MUNICIPAL BUILDING, 7 Maple Avenue
I. ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
November 21, 2013
December 19, 2013
III. OLD PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. View Preservation and Site Plan Approval -- Application of CCI Properties Inc. for View Preservation and Site Plan approval for the construction/addition of a new 9-dwelling-unit building in place of an existing two-family dwelling at 32-34 Washington Avenue. Said property is in the MR-1.5 Zoning District and is known as SBL 4.70-53-11 on the Village Tax Maps.
IV. NEW PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Site Plan Approval – Application of Tony Dos Ries to legalize previously-constructed additions and alterations to an existing multi-use building at 524 Warburton Avenue. Said property is in the CC Zoning district and is known as SBL 4.70-50-11 on the Village Tax Maps.
2. Subdivision and Site Plan Approval – Application of Ginsburg Development Companies, LLC, for 1) the subdivision of a 7.45 acre tract of land situated on the westerly side of Saw Mill River Road (State Route 9A) immediately south of the municipal boundary with the unincorporated area of the Town of Greenburgh, and approximately 0.3 miles south of the intersection of Lawrence Street and Saw Mill River Road, into a total of three lots, and 2) site plan approval for the development of the three lots for a multi-family dwelling complex with a total of 66 dwelling united, 12 of which are proposed to be affordable units.
V. OLD BUSINESS - None
VI. NEW BUSINESS - None
VII. DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. View preservation waiver approval procedure
2. Coverage in the non-single family districts
Next Meeting Date – February 20, 2013
For information regarding access for persons with disabilities, please visit http://hastingsgov.org or call 914-478-3400
Village of Hastings-on-Hudson
7 Maple Ave, Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706
The Hastings-on-Hudson Technology Department asks that you consider the environment before printing this e-mail.